In today’s post, we will represent you with 36 Mysterious and interesting psychology facts about love.
It is something that everybody in this world needs and without it, we can’t imagine our life.
It has the capacity to reduce stress, strengthen your relationship with others, and most importantly give the overwhelming experience of life.
We at Blogkart wanted to help you better understand the wonderful world of love.
So, let’s explore the mysterious psychological facts about love.
1. Cuddling or hugging released natural pain killer
2. Amazing facts about romantic desire.
3. A crush only lasts for a maximum of four months.
4. Psychologist says it is impossible to be “just friends” with a loved one.
5. 20 seconds of hugging release a chemical called oxytocin.
6. The secret of stronger relationships.
7. Woman psychology on long term relationship.
8. It’s impossible to remain angry for 3 days
9. Long-term relationship secret
10. Your body has a “Vena Amoris” means Vein of love.
Also Read: 47 Interesting psychology facts about human behavior.
11. Men and women feel romantic differently.
12. The attractiveness of men and women.
13. A broken heart is a medical condition
14. Deeper voice men are more attractive.
15. Interesting psychology facts about love
16. Facts about human behavior.
17. Forgiveness for someone who hurt you.
18. It helps to alleviate stress and fear.
19. Gratitude, generate an immediate spike in happiness.
20. Relationship psychology
21. Men in their early 20’s.
22. Men under stress attract more to women.
23. Loved one picture can heal your pain.
24. Psychology of attraction.
25. True lover’s heart synchronize.
26. Passion + Commitment + Intimacy = Perfect Love
27. You can fall for a stranger.
28. Eventually, romantic love replaced by…….
29. weird fact about attractiveness.
30. Psychology of love.
Also Read: 11 Secrets Smart people have to get success in life
32. A survey about men thought process.
33. Time to go online.
34. Romantic love is a journey.
35. According to psychologists,
36. In the end, the feeling of love itself is what matters most.